Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Practice with PM's

I wish I knew it before I studied for PMP, nevertheless I'm sharing it here for you -

Know about - PMChallenge and PMwars?

Register on this site -
(or use FB/PMI credentials)
http://www.projectmanagement.com/

Although you can do many things there but from exam's perspective, you can answer questions on link -

http://www.projectmanagement.com/PMchallenge/

You can access above link without registering, but to keep track of your score and already answered correct questions, you must login with your own id.

To encourage yourself, you'll earn badges by answering some specific no. questions.

Tip - I use snipping tool to grab all wrong answers so that I can go through them later.

If you want to verify how you're doing you can get into PMwars and choose someone like you (novice at beginning and later a master). With PMwars you'll have to memorize answers so that you can score higher than your opponent. It's fun.

For PMwars you must login.



No comments:

Post a Comment